|CONTROLES S.A. was founded on April 1973, in Montevideo, Uruguay, with the name GMS. Its original purpose was creating electronic equipment for the industry.|
|From 1973 to 1979|
from a workshop into a small factory
· Employees: 15
| · Telex
central with electronic commutation.
· Electronic elevator automatism.
· Solid state power supplies .
· Electronic automatism for thermometry.
· Boiler control with redundant logic.
· Level control by electrodes.
· Electronic timer.
|From 1980 to1985|
| · Growth of the factory.
· Employees: 30.
|· Trifasic electronic battery
charger with electronic regulation.
· Board of the 'Estadio Centenario' of Montevideo.
· First elevator automatism by microprocessor.
· Currency indicator panels.
· Indoor digital clocks.
· Coordinated public callers.
· Sport score boards.
|· The second generation
of Telex central.
· Telex system overcame 3500 lines.
· The elevator automatism started to be exported.
|From 1986 - 1993|
|· Development into
a stock company with the name Controles S.A..
· A new local for offices and electronic laboratories was built.
· Employees: 40
|· Batteries charger
· URUPAC dial-up data network.
· Sinusoidal UPS.
· Telecontrol system for electric facilities.
· 7 segments LED's callers.
· PC software for automatism.
· Group controlled elevator.
· Programmable temperature controller.
|· Montevideo's vial clocks.|
|From 1994 to 2000|
|· Increase of elevator automatism
exportation specialy to Argentina.
· Reorganization of the company in 'Product divisions'.
· The first website was created.
· A Quality System was implemented.
· Employees: 45
· Solid state voice annunciator.
· Installation of 3 SCADA
systems and 10 RTU.
The factory was reorganized and modernized.
The new electronic and programation laboratories were built